Systemair Interim Report Q3 2012/13 - Sales rose by 9%
Third quarter, November 2012 - January 2013
- Net sales increased by 9 percent to SEK 1,121 million (1,031).
- Operating profit (EBIT) fell 8 percent, to SEK 90 million (97).
- The operating margin was 8.0 percent (9.4).
- Profit after tax fell to SEK 55 million (70).
- Earnings per share equalled SEK 1.06 (1.35).
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled SEK 125 million (137).
Nine months, May 2012 - January 2013
- Net sales increased by 16 percent to SEK 3,427 million (2,962).
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 5 percent to SEK 329 million (314).
- The operating margin was 9.6 percent (10.6).
- Profit after tax fell to SEK 217 million (220).
- Earnings per share equalled SEK 4.18 (4.23).
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled to SEK 328 million (284).
Gerald Engström, President and CEO, comments:
"Sales rose by nearly 9 percent, and organic growth in the third quarter amounted to 4 percent. This, despite two weak months in the quarter. In both December and January, holiday periods were unusually long, with few working days in most of our markets. It is gratifying to be able to deliver not only growth but also a reasonably strong operating profit. Proof, indeed, that our strengths and our strategy are effective when times get tough."
A telephone conference will be held at 9:00 CET on March 7, 2013. The report will be presented by Gerald Engström, CEO, and Glen Nilsson, CFO. In order to participate in the telephone conference: Call +46 (0)8 5052 0110 and enter code 929401 minutes before start. The presentation will be published on www.systemair.com
For further information, please contact:
Gerald Engström, CEO, +46 (0)222 440 01, +46 (0)70 519 0001
Glen Nilsson, CFO, +46 (0)222 440 03, +46 (0)70 654 4003
Systemair AB, SE-739 30 Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, +46 (0)222 440 00, www.systemair.com
Note: The information in this Interim Report is that which Systemair AB (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: SYSR) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. Swedish and English versions of this information have been submitted for publication at 08.00 a.m. on 7 March 2013.
Systemair in brief
Systemair is a leading ventilation company with operations in 44 countries in Europe, North & South America, the Middle East, Asia and South Africa. The Company had sales of SEK 4 billion in financial 2011/12 and currently employs about 3,400 people. Systemair has reported an operating profit every year since 1974, when the Company was founded. During the past 15 years, the Company's growth rate has averaged about 14 percent.
Systemair has well-established operations in growth markets. The Group's products are marketed under the Systemair, Frico, VEAB and Fantech brands. Systemair shares have been quoted on the Mid Cap List of the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm since October 2007. The Group comprises about 60 companies.