In our value chain, we pay great attention to being a responsible enterprise. For our employees, we strive to provide a sustainable workplace while always working towards more sustainable operations through the reduction of our carbon footprint. Our overall commitment stretches over all three sustainability dimensions: environmental, social and governance (ESG).
Our Sustainability Framework
As a core part of our strategy, sustainability is an integral part of our business, enabling a holistic approach that creates value for all our stakeholders. Our sustainability framework focuses on four areas that contribute to ten of the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- Systemair ensures that business decisions accord with applicable laws and in all cases are taken in an ethical and responsible way.
- Systemair operates a policy of zero tolerance of bribery and corruption.
- Systemair applies sustainability requirements to suppliers to ensure a responsible and low-risk supply chain.
- Zero incidents of corruption
- All our largest suppliers have committed to comply with our Code of Conduct for Suppliers by 2025/26
- Systemair has a vision of zero injuries, and works systematically to reduce the number of work-related injuries.
- Systemair offers employees the opportunity to advance through competence development, additional training and annual performance reviews.
- Systemair works to create a workplace that is free of harassment, has an inclusive culture and actively promotes equal opportunity and diversity.
- Serious injuries leading to sickness absence reduced by at least 15 percent per year
- Employee turnover in line with the industry average
- At least 25 percent female leaders by 2025/26
- Systemair strives to reduce its emissions of greenhouse gases from our own operations and in the value chain.
- Systemair strives to improve the energy efficiency of its facilities and operations.
- Systemair cares about the environment and works to minimise the company’s impact.
- 50 percent reduction in Scopes 1 and 2 emissions intensity by 2030/31, with 2019/20 as base year
- All our production facilities will be ISO 14001 certified by no later than 2030/31 (excludes acquisitions 2027 onwards)
- Systemair provides energy-efficient solutions that help to reduce energy needs and lower greenhouse gas emissions from buildings.
- Systemair contributes to better public health by providing solutions that improve indoor air quality.
- Systemair strives to reduce the negative environmental impact of its products by using sustainable materials and by designing from a life cycle perspective.
- Reduction of 25 TWh in energy use in buildings 2030/31, aggregated over a 10-year period.