Systemair AB Interim Report Q3 2014/15 - Continued growth for the 20th consecutive quarter
Third quarter, November 2014 - January 2015
- Net sales increased by 10 percent to SEK 1,432 million (1,298).
- Operating profit (EBIT) totalled SEK 54 million (49).
- The operating margin was 3.8 percent (3.7).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 44 million (20).
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 0.84 (0.38).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 77 million (99).
Nine months, May 2014 - January 2015
- Net sales increased by 8.5 percent to SEK 4,380 million (4,037).
- Operating profit (EBIT) totalled SEK 322 million (292).
- The operating margin was 7.3 percent (7.2).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 281 million (172).
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 5.39 (3.30).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 254 million (298).
Gerald Engström, CEO, comments:
"In the third quarter of the year, we recorded an operating margin of 3.8 percent, up from 3.7 percent a year earlier. We noted sales growth of 10 percent and organic growth of 2 percent. It is satisfying to be able again to report organic improvement in view of the fact that sales in our important Russian market declined by 27 percent during this quarter as well. Our profit after tax more than doubled to SEK 43.7 million (19.6)."
A telephone conference will be held at 9:30 CET on March 5, 2015. The report will be presented by Gerald Engström, CEO, and Anders Ulff, CFO. In order to participate in the telephone conference call +46 (0)8 5052 0110 and enter code 951752 minutes before start. The presentation will be published on www.systemair.com
For further information, please contact:
Gerald Engström, CEO, +46 (0)222 440 01, +46 (0)70 519 0001
Anders Ulff, CFO, + 46 (0)222 440 09, + 46 (0)70 577 40 09
Systemair AB, SE-739 30 Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, +46 (0)222 440 00, www.systemair.com
Note: The information in this Interim Report is that which Systemair AB (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: SYSR) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. Swedish and English versions of this information have been submitted for publication at 08:00 a.m. on 5 March 2015.
Systemair in brief
Systemair is a leading ventilation company with operations in 45 countries in Europe, North- and South America, the Middle East, Asia and South Africa. The Company had sales of SEK 5.3 billion in financial year 2013/14 and currently employs about 4,500 people. Systemair has reported an operating profit every year since 1974, when the Company was founded. During the past 15 years, the Company's growth rate has averaged about 13 percent.
Systemair has well-established operations in growth markets. The Group's products are marketed under the Systemair, Frico, VEAB, Fantech, Menerga and Holland Heating brands. Systemair shares have been quoted on the Mid Cap List of the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm since October 2007. The Group comprises about 60 companies.