Skip to main contentSkip to navigationSkip to search

Systemair acquires in Brasil

September 8, 2015, 08:00
Regulatory information

Systemair AB (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: SYSR) has signed an agreement to acquire 75% of the shares in the Brazilian company Traydus, a leading Brazilian manufacturer of custom air handling units and fan coils with 75 employees. The company is located close to Sao Paulo.

"In spite of the current political and financial challenges we see this as a very interesting opportunity to strategically establish Systemair in Brazil. Focusing on energy efficiency, Traydus is positioned in the upper technological segment of the Brazilian ventilation market and is a perfect fit for Systemair. This opens possibilities to introduce a wider range of Systemair products from other factories. With Systemair-Traydus and our existing operations in Chile and Peru, we will be able to successfully compete for projects in South America.", says Roland Kasper, CEO for Systemair. 

"We will initially acquire 75%, with immediate effect, and have a binding option to acquire the remaining 25% within a period of six years.", says Roland Kasper, President and CEO for Systemair.", concludes Roland Kasper.

For further information, please contact:
Gerald Engström, Chairman, + 46 222 44 001, + 46 70 519 00 01
Roland Kasper, CEO, +46 222 44013, +46 730 94 40 13
Anders Ulff, CFO, + 46 222 440 09, + 46 70 577 40 09
Ola Wettergren, Market area Director Americas, +1 941 350 7055

Systemair AB, SE-739 30 Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, +46 222 440 00,

Systemair in brief
Systemair is a leading ventilation company with operations in 45 countries in Europe, North- and South America, the Middle East, Asia and South Africa. The Company had sales of SEK 5.9 billion in financial year 2014/15 and currently employs about 4,600 people. Systemair has reported an operating profit every year since 1974, when the Company was founded. During the past 15 years, the Company's growth rate has averaged about 13 percent.

Systemair has well-established operations in growth markets. The Group's products are marketed under the Systemair, Frico, VEAB, Fantech, Menerga and Holland Heating brands. Systemair shares have been quoted on the Mid Cap List of the OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm since October 2007. The Group comprises about 60 companies.